Core Values are what shape the very motive, attitude and actions of a person or people. These are the things we give our time, treasures, and talents to. These are what people exhibit in the essence and purposes of their lives; even to the point of dying for them.
- Jesus Christ said, "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind" and "You shall love your neighbor as yourself" are the two greatest commandments (Matthew 22.37-40). At our inception we received a prophetic word to "build on the love connection," and so we look to foster this throughout our community; including those we co-labor with. High quality relationships are not just important but imperative as we seek to more effectively represent the Godhead and His character (1 John 4:7-8).
- We are a people of prayer, intercession, worship and adoration of the Lord.
- We believe that Christians are called to "Be holy, for [He is] holy" and that we should exemplify purity and moral cleanliness (1 Peter 1:16).
- We believe in making disciples and equipping the saints (all believers) to do the ministry as salt and light in this world. This is the assignment of all believers but especially those recognized in the five leadership positions of Ephesians 4:11 (Apostles, Prophet, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers).
- We believe being missions-minded is a rule and not an option, and that it should permeate every community. The Great Commission to spread the gospel of the Kingdom is everyone's responsibility (Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8).
- We emphasize the concept of God promoting a sense of family in our relationships and seek to see this realized in the sub-groupings of the community and family-style ministry teams. The concept of the spirit of adoption and the legitimizing and healing of the children of God is a priority (Ephesians 3:14-21).
- We look to foster an atmosphere of shared-life community filled with love, joy and peace that is life-giving, transparent, and strengthening (Ephesians 4:15-16).
- We believe in the servant-hearted leadership style and Kingdom authority taught by Jesus in Mark 10:43-44; and are opposed to that of the world.
- The supernatural manifestation of God in our midst should be as normal as He is needed. The Holy Spirit bears witness of the risen Christ by confirming His Word with signs and wonders; edifying the Church by the miraculous flow of His workings through fellow believers.
- We believe in empowering and releasing an army of workers to help build the Kingdom in various styles of ministry. Liberty to be unique, serve God, and fulfill His specific calling is for all as each one is used to promote God's glory on the Earth (Ephesians 2:10)!
- We believe in the increase and manifestation of the Kingdom of God in all strata and spheres of life, such as: business, the arts, education, government, media, etc.
- We are a giving and selfless people, like the Lord Jesus, and encourage worldwide giving, acts of kindness, hospitality, compassion ministry, and sacrificial love that will touch a dying world for Jesus Christ. "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds" (Hebrews 10:24).